ADSL without Wi-Fi and ADSL + Wi-FiFloating Date: As of September 17, 2018
Closing Date: October 18, 2018
RFQ No. 3631220-2 & 3631227-2
- Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of ADSL without WiFi and ADSL + WiFi with RFQ No. 3631220-2 & 3631227-2 respectively. The Tender remains floating from September 17, 2018 to October 18, 2018.
|No||Lots||Description of Items||Unit||Initial forecast order Qty.||RFQ No.|
|1||Lot-1||ADSL without WiFi||pcs||30,000||3631220-2|
|2||Lot-2||ADSL + WiFi||pcs||20,000||3631227-2|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a. Bid Security;
b. Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c. Anti-bribery pledge form;
d. Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e. Bidders should be VAT registered;
f. One piece of sample should be provided for each ADSL type.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 130,000.00 (One Hundred Thirty Thousand only) but for bidders who wish to bid partially must accompany a bid security in the amount of:
Birr 70,000.00 (Birr Seventy Thousand) for ADSL without WiFi and Birr 60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand) for ADSL + WiFi
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b)
3.3 Here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.4 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of ADSL without WiFi and ADSL + WiFi with (RFQ NO. 3631220-2 and 3631227-2 respectively) and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.214,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on October 18, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 19, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is allowed on the bases of RFQ (i.e. 3631220-2 & 3631227-2)
7 . No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
10. Ethio telecom will not obliged to order all the quantity at time and have the right to increase or decrease within the frame agreement contract and the supplier should have to comment to supply the requested quantity without any change in its price at least for one year.