Construction Law & Practice, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Legal Writing & Communication Skill Trainings
Floating Date: As of Oct 18, 2018
Closing Date: Nov 07, 2018
RFQ No. 3650469
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Construction Law & Practice, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Legal Writing & Communication Skill Training to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from Oct 18, 2018 to Nov 07, 2018.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date;
b) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
c) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
d) Anti-bribery pledge form
e) Letter of authorization to sign the bid
f) Compliance statement
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 20,000.00 (Birr
Twenty Thousand only)
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Construction Law & Practice, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Legal Writing & Communication Skill Trainings with RFQ No. 3650469” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on Nov 07, 2018 until 02:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted. 3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on Nov 07, 2018 at 02:30 P.M., at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
4. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
5. Partial bid is allowed
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
7. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.