Construction of Guardhouse & Dry Latrine, HCB Fence with Retaining Wall, Tower Foundation and Generator & Outside Cabinet Foundations at Gonder (NWR) Site ID 173036Floating Date: As of January 14, 2019
Closing Date: January 29, 2019
RFQ No. 3652013, 3652014, 3652015, & 3652016
Ethio Telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Construction of Guardhouse & Dry Latrine, HCB Fence with retaining wall, Tower foundation and Generator & Outside cabinet foundations at Gonder (NWR) Site ID 173036 with RFQ No 3652013, 3652014, 3652015, & 3652016. The tender remains floating from January 14, 2019 @08:30 to January 29, 2019 @17:00 and opening date is January 30, 2019 @10:00 at room no 600. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom North western regional office located at Bahir Dar in front of Tana Haik School, 1st floor Room No.108 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 30.00 (Birr thirty only) for each site.
1. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Sourcing & Supplies Section 1st floor Room no.108 (Bahir Dar).
2. Interested eligible bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a. Original bid security
b. Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
c. Signed anti-bribery pledge form
d. Valid and renewed trade license for the year
e. VAT registration certificate
f. Tax clearance certificate for the year 2010 EC
g. Renewed Certificate of Competence GC/BC Grade 6 and above for the year
3. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 20,000.00(Twenty Thousand Birr)
3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a. Certified check/CPO/issued by a recognized domestic bank/reputable domestic bank
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank
3.2. The bank that issued the bond as per 3.1(b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under clause here above on the issued bond
3.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of Construction of Guardhouse & Dry Latrine, HCB Fence with retaining wall, Tower foundation and Generator & Outside cabinet foundations at Gonder (NWR) Site ID 173036 ‘RFQ No 3652013, 3652014, 3652015, & 3652016” and to be addressed to:
North Western Region Office
Location at Bahir Dar
Business Partner Section
1st floor Room no.108
PO. Box: 01 Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the above-mentioned office No 108 before or on January 29, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date & time will not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representative on January 30, 2019 @10:00 at NWR Regional Office, Bahirdar, 6th floor, Room No. 600.
6. If the opening date is a public holiday, a working day after the date will be the opening date.
7. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document.
10. Partial BID is allowed.