INVITATION TO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (INCB) For the Procurement of Indoor Planning ToolsFloating Date: As of November 22, 2018 Closing Date: December 20, 2018 RFQ No. 3616219-5 and 3651492
RequirementsEthio telecom invites all interested and eligible local bidders by this International Competitive Bid (INCB) for the procurement of Indoor and Outdoor Planning Tool with RFQ No. 3616219-5 and 3651492 respectively. The Tender remains floating from November 22, 2018 to December 20, 2018. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100 (One Hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Valid & Original bid Security;
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers
- Anti-bribery pledge form
- Bidders Should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders Should be VAT registered
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of summarized below
|I||Indoor Planning Tool||100,000||3616219-5|
|II||Outdoor Planning Tool||150,000||3651492|
- The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
- .The Bank that issues the bond as per 3 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
- .The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of indoor and Outdoor Planning Tool with (RFQ NO. 3616219-5 and 3651492)” and be addressed to: Ethio telecom, Head Quarter Churchill Road Sourcing and Facilities Division 2nd Floor, Room No.211b P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Partial bid is allowed
- Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room 211b, before on or December 20, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 21,2018 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.