</p> <p>Invitation to National Competitive Bid for Procurement<br /> of “Partition<br /> works at Jomo, TPO and NNOC (including Pavement work at NNOC)” </p> <p>
Floating Date: As of November 28, 2018
Closing Date: December 18, 2018
Opening Date: December 19, 2018
RFQ No. 3651566
Ethio Telecom invites all interested eligible (GC/BC grade 6 and above) Bidders by this National competitive Bid (NCB) for Procurement of construction of “Partition works at Jomo, TPO and NNOC (including pavement work at NNOC) in Addis Ababa (RFQ 3651566)”
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only)
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
- Signed bid submission sheet
- Valid trade license
- Bid security as required (ETB 40,000.00)
- Valid certificate of competence issued by ministry of construction or Addis Ababa City Administration GC/BC Grade 6 and above
- VAT Registration certificate
- Valid tax clearance
- Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
- Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 40,000.00 (Birr Forty Thousand only)
- The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
- The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
- The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
- Sealed bids marked as Procurement of “Partition works at Jomo, TPO and NNOC (including pavement work at NNOC) in Addis Ababa (RFQ 3651566)” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211B,
- O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Bids proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room 211B, before or on December 18, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 19, 2018 at 10:00 A.M Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
- Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject at any time all or parts of this bid.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Partial bid is allowed among sites but not allowed within a site