Messenger, Tea and Coffee Serving Services
Floating Date: As of September 10, 2018
Closing Date: October 1, 2018
RFQ No. 3649208
Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of “Messenger & Tea and Coffee Serving Services” Through Master Frame Agreement (MFA) RFQ No. 3649208. The Tender remains floating from September 10, 2018 to October 01, 2018.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
1. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor, and Room No. 201 during Office hours (Monday to Friday).
2. Sealed bids marked as: “Procurement of Messenger & Tea and Coffee Serving Services’’ (RFQ 3649208) and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd floor, Room No.214,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.: 211B, before or on October 1, 2018 until 5:00 PM Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
4.1 Eligibility Requirements
a) Availability of bid security in ETB 100,000.00
b) Availability of Renewed Trade License
c) Availability of VAT Registration Certificate
d) Availability of Letter of Authorization
e) Availability of Anti Bribery Pledge Form
f) Availability of Compliance Statement
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 am on October 2, 2018 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 210.
6. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject any time all or parts of this bid.
7. Partial bid is not allowed.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.