Invitation<br /> to National Competitive Bid for Procurement of Messenger and Tea and coffee<br /> serving servicesFloating: As of November 19, 2018
Closing Date: December 10, 2018
Opening Date December 11, 2018
RFQ No. 3649208-2.
Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Messenger and Tea and coffee serving services’’ with RFQ No. 3649208-2
- to sign a frame agreement contract for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from November 19, 2018- December 10,2018
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 00 (Birr One Hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor and Room No. 201.
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Messenger and Tea and coffee serving services’’ RFQ 3649208-2” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211,
- O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on December 10,2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 11,2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
- Partial bid is not
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.