Invitation for National Competitive Bid (NCB)<br /> for the procurement of Outdoor Wall & Pole Mounted ODF,25 Pair<br /> Modular Splicing Machines and Head SetFloating Date: As of January 11, 2019
Closing Date: February 11, 2019
RFQ No. 3651615, 3651616 & 3651614
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Outdoor Wall & Pole Mounted ODF,25 Pair Modular Splicing Machines and Head Set with RFQ No. 3651615, 3651616 & 3651614. The Tender remains floating from January 11, 2019 to February 11, 2019.
|No||Description of Items||UoM||Initial Forecasted Order Qty||Bid security Amount||RFQ No.|
|Outdoor Wall & Pole Mounted ODF||Pcs||500||20,000.00||3651615|
|2||25 Pair Modular Splicing Machines||Pcs||30||15,000.00||3651616|
|Total Bid security Amount||Birr 75,000.00|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a. Bid Security;
b. Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c. Anti-bribery pledge form;
d. Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e. Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
f. Bidders shall submit two samples for head set and one sample for outdoor wall & Pole Mounted ODF.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 75,000.00(Birr seventy-five thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b)
3.3 Here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.4 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Outdoor Wall & Pole Mounted ODF,25 Pair Modular Splicing Machines and Head Set with RFQ No. 3651615, 3651616 & 3651614 and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor,
Room No.211B, before or on February 11,2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the
presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 12, 2019
at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is allowed for each item based on RFQ and also partial award may be
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he
acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided
in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.