National Level Customer Satisfaction Survey
Floating Date: As of September 13, 2018
Closing Date: October 04,2018
RFQ No. 3650279
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites interested and eligible bidders by this national competitive bid for the procurement of National Level Customer Satisfaction Survey with RFQ No. 3650279. The RFQ remains floating from September 13, 2018 up to October 04, 2018.
Bid Documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 302 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 30.00 (Birr Thirty only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
1.1. Original Bid Security
1.2. Letter of Autorization to sign the bid offers
1.3. VAT registration certificate
1.4. Submission of Technical Proposal
1.5. Anti-bribery pledge form
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand only).
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank
2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 1.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 302 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 30.00 (Birr Thirty only) and may obtain further information from ethio’s website.
3. Sealed bids marked as: National Level Customer Satisfaction Survey with RFQ No. 3650279 and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2ndFloor, Room No.211
P. O. Box: 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211, before or on October 04, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 05, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 3rd Floor, Room No. 302.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.