Ethio telecom has an ambition of providing a world-class quality telecom service accessible to all citizens thereby to support the multifaceted development of the country to the highest level. To realize its ambition Ethio telecom is looking for young, energetic and customer focused professionals to increase its customer services provisioning to the level of Ethio telecom customers’ expectation. Hence, young and experienced applicants who are interested in working in the ever-growing telecom industry are invited to apply for the below job openings before the closing date.
|Operation Support System and Network Management System Expert (OSS and NMS)|
|Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering or other related field of study.
BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related field of study.
For Master’s Degree at least 5 years of experience in telecom sector out of which 3 years in Ericsson Microwave Equipment.
At least Advanced or expert level Ericsson Microwave Transmission training certified.
For BSc Degree at least 7 years of experience in telecom sector out of which 3 years in Ericsson OSS and NMS.
At least Advanced or expert level Ericsson OSS and NMS training certified.
- Term of employment: Contract
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Required documents: CV, educational certificate, experience letter and other supporting documents (original with copy).
- Registration place: Ethio telecom Head office room No 104.
- Registration Date: Monday – Friday
- Opening Date: 13-September -2018
- Closing Date: 22-September -2018
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.