PROCUREMENT OF VOUCHER CARD
Floating Date: As of September 24, 2018
Closing Date: October 15, 2018
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National competitive bid for the procurement of Voucher Card with RFQ No. 3650330. The RFQ remains floating from September 24, 2018 to October 15, 2018.
Bid Documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 302 during Office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr fifty only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
1.1. Original Bid Security
1.2. Letter of Autorization to sign the bid offers
1.3. Valid and renewed trade license
1.4. VAT registration certificate
1.5. Submission of Technical Proposal
1.6. Anti-bribery pledge form
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00(birr one hundred thousand only).
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office,3rd floor, Room No. 302 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only) and may obtain further information from ethio’s website www.ethiotelecom.et.
3. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Procurement of Voucher Card with RFQ No. 3650330” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No. 211,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211 before or on October 15,2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 16 ,2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.213.
6. Partial bid is not allowed.
7. Partial award may be given.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
10. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.