INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID For the procurement of Refrigerant Gases R407C and R410AFloating Date: As of February 11, 2019
Closing Date: March 04, 2019
RFQ No. 3652252 & 3652254
Requirements1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Refrigerant Gases R407C and R410A with RFQ No. 3652252 and 3652254 respectively. The Tender remains floating from February 11, 2019 to March 04, 2019..
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
• Bid Security;
• Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
• Anti-bribery pledge form;
• Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
• Bidders should be VAT registered;
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 85,000.00 (Birr Eighty-Five Thousand only) who wishes to participate for both item; or Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only) for item 1 (R407C) and Birr 35,000.00 (Birr Thirty-five Thousand only) for item 2 (R410A).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Refrigerant Gases R407C and R410A with RFQ No. 3652252 and 3652254 respectively and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4 Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on March 04, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder
5 Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on March 05, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is allowed on item bases.
6 No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7 Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8 Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
|1||Refrigerant gas R407C( 11-14Kg/Cylinder)||100||pcs|
|2||Refrigerant gas R410A (11-14Kg/ Cylinder)||100||pcs|