Rental Water Truck with Capacity of 15,000 liter
Floating Date: As of October 14, 2018
Closing Date: November 5, 2018
RFQ No. 3647182-2
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of “Rental water Truck with Capacity of 15,000 liter”. The Tender remains floating from October 14, 2018 to November 5, 2018.
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 211B during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 30.00 (Birr thirty only). Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom’s website (www.ethiotelecom.et).
2.1. Sealed bids marked as: “Rental water Truck with Capacity of 15,000 liter” shall be addressed to: Churchill road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room NO: 211B.
3. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of bid security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti- bribery pledge form
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year.
e) Bidders should be VAT registered.
f) Availability of clearance certificate.
g) Compliance statement.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Only).
The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
c) The Bank that issues the bond as per 4(b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
d) The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 4(c) here above on the issued bond.
5. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of “Rental water Truck with Capacity of 15,000 liter and be addressed to Churchill road head quarter, 2nd floor before or on November 5, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
6. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on November 6, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, Churchill road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room NO:201.
7. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
8. Partial Bid is Not allowed.
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
10. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document.