Rigid PVC Pipe of 6m Length 110 mm DiameterFloating Date: As of October 22, 2018
Closing Date: November 21, 2018
RFQ No. 3651195
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this national competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Rigid PVC Pipe of 6m Length 110 mm Diameter with RFQ No፡3651195. The Tender remains floating from October 22, 2018 to November 21, 2018.
|Description of Items||Initial Forecasted Order Qty||UoM||Bid security Amount (Birr)|
|Rigid PVC Pipe of 6m Length 110 mm Diameter||85038||Pcs||300,000.00|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
f) Bidders shall provide 6 meter sample of rigid PVC pipe.
2. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 300,000.00 (Birr Three Hundred Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Rigid PVC Pipe of 6m Length 110 mm Diameter with RFQ No፡3651195 and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on November 21, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted. 4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on November 22, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is not allowed.
6. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.