Floating Date: As of September 10, 2018
Closing Date: October 04, 2018
RFQ No.: 3630179-2
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National competitive BID (NCB) for the invitation of “Shop External Signage” BID No. 3630179-2. The RFQ remains floating September 10, 2018 to October 04, 2018.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 302 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 30.00 (Birr Thirty).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a. Bid Security;
b. Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c. Anti-bribery pledged form
d. Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e. Bidders should have VAT registration certificate;
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30.00 (Birr Thirty). 3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Bond issued by a recognized/reputable domestic bank or
c) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank
3.2. If the bidder wants to pay cash as stated under 3.1(a) above, the cash has to be deposited to ethio telecom account & bring cash deposit advice to ethio telecom finance before or on the closing date of the proposal and the bidder has to submit the receipt with the envelope (ethio will generate the receipt up on presentation of cash deposit advice).
3.3. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.4. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond. Sealed bids marked as: “Shop External Signage (RFQ No. 3630179-2)” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211, on or Before October 04, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 05, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 3rd Floor, Room No.302.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
6. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.