TDR CABLE FAULT LOCATOR, INDOOR TERMINAL BOX 100P, PAIR TESTING OR PAIR IDENTIFICATION (TONE GENERATOR) AND CABLE LOCATORFloating Date: As of September 13, 2018
Closing Date: October 15,2018
RFQ No. 3650227, 3650228, 3650229 and 3650231
Requirements1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this national competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of TDR CABLE FAULT LOCATOR, INDOOR TERMINAL BOX 100P, PAIR TESTING OR PAIR IDENTIFICATION (TONE GENERATOR) AND CABLE LOCATOR with RFQ No. 3650227, 3650228, 3650229 and 3650231 respectively. The Tender remains floating from September 13, 2018 to October 15, 2018.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
f) One Piece of Sample for each Item
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 110,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Ten Thousand only): if the bidder participate partially on item basis, bids must be accompanied by a bid security in different amount per each item as shown the above table.
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as: “TDR CABLE FAULT LOCATOR, INDOOR TERMINAL BOX 100P, PAIR TESTING OR PAIR IDENTIFICATION (TONE GENERATOR) AND CABLE LOCATOR with RFQ No. 3650227, 3650228, 3650229 and 3650231respectively and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on October 15, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 16, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is allowed on item bases.
6. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.