TIRES AND TUBES
Floating Date: September 26, 2018
Closing Date: October 16, 2018
RFQ No. 3650335
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of TIRES AND TUBES with RFQ No. 3650335 to sign a Master Frame Agreement for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder(s).
2. The bid remains floating from 26 September 2018 to 16 October 2018.
|No.||Items Description||RFQ No.||Requirements|
|1||TIRES AND TUBES||3650335||Interested bidders are advised to read & comply with the bidding document|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
3. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid security; Birr 50,000 (Fifty Thousand)
b) Valid and renewed trade license for the year;
c) VAT registration certificate
d) Tax Clearance Certificate
e) Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
f) Anti-bribery pledge form/ form is attached/
g) Manufacturer Authorization Letter (for Dealers only)
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only).
4.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:-
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
c) Cash Deposit Advise.
4.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.3. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
4.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of TIRES AND TUBES with RFQ No. 3650335”, and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.214,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.214, before or on 16 October 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 17 October 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.