Top Up via Yimulu Service and Get Additional 10% Airtime!
When you recharge your prepaid mobile airtime using electronic top up service at ethio telecom shops or our partners PoS (CBE birr, Hello cash, M-birr & E-birr) you will get additional 10% airtime.
We are working to engage additional partners and make the service more accessible to our esteemed customers.
BENEFITS OF THE SERVICES
- Convenient, simple, fast and secured airtime recharging system
- Enables you to recharge any amount of airtime starting from Birr 5
Example: – Birr 6, 7, 8 …
- You can get the service at ethio telecom shops and where Yimulu Service partners are available.
- Enable you to recharge your prepaid mobile airtime anywhere and time.
- In addition, the service enables to recharge Hybrid account users on their prepaid account.
- When you recharge your prepaid mobile airtime using e-top up service you will get additional 10% airtime.
Example: – If you top up your airtime through e-top up (yimulu) service for Birr 18 you will get additional 10% of recharged amount which is Birr 1.8 (18 x 10% = 1.80) so that your airtime balance will be Birr 19.80.
HOW TO GET THE SERVICE
Use E-top up/ yimulu service through one of the below options
1st When you need to top up airtime at ethio telecom or our partners PoS, just provide your mobile number and airtime amount you want to top up.
2nd If you are already user of mobile wallet service dial at USSD short code you are using for mobile wallet service and select mobile airtime/ mobile card/ card/ airtime option, then follow the instruction and recharge your mobile airtime balance.
3rd If you are not using mobile wallet service
- Subscribe for mobile wallet by providing original and copy Identity card at partners and their agent point of sales.
- Deposit money on your account after you subscribed for the service.
- To top up dial on partner’s short code then select mobile airtime/ mobile card/ card/ airtime and recharge by following the instruction