Invitation to National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Solar Power System
Floating Date: As of January 08, 2019
Closing Date: February 04, 2019
RFQ No. 3651843
- Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible local bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Solar power System with RFQ No. 3651843 as shown in the table below. The tender remains floating from January 08, 2019 to February 04, 2019.
|NO||Item descriptions||Initial order Quantity||Unit||Bid Security||Floating Period|
|1||Solar system with structure junction Box, Array cable, Accessories and installation materials(25800Wp solar module, 10000AH Battery, 27KW MPPT Regulator)||3||PCS||500,000.00 Birr||From
January 08, 2019
February 04, 2019
|2||Solar system with structure junction Box, Array cable, Accessories and installation materials(19800Wp solar module, 8000AH Battery, 21KW MPPT Regulator)||4||PCS|
|3||Solar system with structure junction Box, Array cable, Accessories and installation materials(16200Wp solar module, 6000AH Battery, 18KW MPPT Regulator)||12||PCS|
|4||Solar system with structure junction Box, Array cable, Accessories and installation materials(13200Wp solar module, 5000AH Battery, 15KW MPPT Regulator)||13||PCS|
|5||Solar system with structure junction Box, Array cable, Accessories and installation materials(10200Wp solar module, 4000AH Battery, 12KW MPPT Regulator)||7||PCS|
|6||Solar system with structure junction Box, Array cable, Accessories and installation materials(7800Wp solar module, 3000AH Battery, 9KW MPPT Regulator)||1||PCS|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Valid & Original bid Security; (with the amount stated above)
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers; (as per the sample form attached)
- Anti-bribery pledge form; (as per the sample form attached)
- Bidders Should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders Should be VAT registered
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five Hundred Thousand only)
3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Solar power System with RFQ No. 3651843” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211b,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211b, before or on February 04, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 05, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed however partial award may be granted.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.