Invitation to the National Competitive Bid for Procurement of Different Capacities of Batteries with RackFloating Date: As of June 21, 2019
Closing Date: July 10, 2019
RFQ No. 3660243
- Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible local bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of 12V 150AH, 12V 200AH, 2V 400AH, 2V 800AH and 2V 3000AH Gel Batteries with Rack with RFQ No. 3660243 as shown in the table below. The Tender remains floating from June 21, 2019 to July 10, 2019.
|No.||Description||Initial Order QTY||Unit||Bid Security (ETB)||RFQ No.|
|1||150AH, 12V Gel with rack||2688||Pcs||5,000.00||3660243|
|2||200AH, 12V Gel with rack||930||35,000.00|
|3||400AH, 2V Gel with rack||13324||155,000.00|
|4||800AH, 2V Gel with rack||9800||185,000.00|
|5||3000AH, 2V Gel with rack||3390||120,000.00|
- Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Valid & Original bid Security; (with the amount stated above in the table and /or below under No. 4)
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers; (as per the sample form attached)
- Anti-bribery pledge form; (as per the sample form attached)
- Bidders Should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders Should be VAT registered
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five Hundred Thousand only) for all lots and if bidders will select to participate in one of the items /goods listed above the bid security amount shall be as indicated in the table.
- The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
- The Bank that issues the bond as per 3 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
- The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of 12V 150AH, 12V 200AH, 2V 400AH, 2V 800AH and 2V 3000AH Gel Batteries with Rack with (RFQ NO. 3660243)” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211b,
- O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room 211b, before or on July 10, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 11, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- Partial bid is allowed per item.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.