Floating Date: As of August 6, 2020
Closing Date: August 26, 2020, 5:00PM
Opening Date: August 27, 2020, 10:00AM
RFQ No. 3853021
Ethio Telecom CWR-Ambo invite Bidders trough this National competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Construction of Dry Latrine, Customer Waiting Shelter and Fence at CWR-Ambo-( Gedo,Shenen and Ameya) (RFQ No.3853021 ).
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only) in person from Ambo CWR Regional Office, 3rd floor, room No. 116 during Office hours (Monday to Friday).
1. Sealed bids marked as: “Construction of Dry Latrine, Customer Waiting Shelter and Fence at Gedo, Shenen and Ameya CWR-Ambo (RFQ 3853021) and be addressed to:
CWR Regional Office, Ambo
Sourcing and Supply Section
3rd floor Room No.116
2. Bid proposal will be received at Ambo, CWR Regional Office 3rd floor room No.116 before or on August 26, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on August 27, 2020 at Ambo, CWR Regional Office 3rd floor.
4. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject any time all or parts of this bid.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
6. Partial bid is allowed among types of works but shall comply all working areas of the region.
7. Types of constructions
• Customer waiting Shelter
At Gedo, Shenen and Ameya ethiotelecom CWR region
1. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
a) Valid and renewed trade license
b) Bid security as required
c) VAT Registration Certificate
d) Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
e) Anti-bribery pledge form
f) Compliance statement
g) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
h) interested bidders must be grade 8 and above
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security which stated in the bidders guide/bidding document
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c. Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by a reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.