Contact Center Advisor-Somali Language
Ethio telecom is looking for young, energetic and customer-focused professionals to increase its customer services provisioning to the level of Ethio telecom customers expectation. Hence, young and competent graduates interested to work in the ever-growing telecom industry are invited to apply for the below job openings before the closing date.
Job Title: Contact Center Advisor (Somali Language)
Workplace: Addis Ababa
Term of Employment: – Permanent
Salary: – As per company`s salary scale
Opening date: 15-Nov-2019
Closing date: 24-Nov-2019
General Mission of the company
Ethio telecom has an ambition of providing a world-class quality telecom service accessible to all citizens thereby to support the multifaceted development of the country to the highest level.
General Mission of Call Center
To create accessible contact center throughout Ethiopia, become customer voice within company, deliver post-sales service by exceeding customer expectation, Collecting customers feedback and inputs through call reasons so as to use for further analysis, recommendations, get solutions through multichannel and automation, creating customer-focused call Centre by creating departmental working culture & ensures a professional level service is being offered to the customer.
- Register/record all customers’ call reasons.
- Actively work on the front-line activities, according to processes and procedures, providing professional and excellent customer service and satisfaction for customers, covering all the company products.
- Permanently propose improvements for tools and processes as a result of the daily experience, to improve the customer contacts efficiency/ quality according to the priorities set by the customers (service quality) and company’s needs (optimizing costs).
- Apply the adapted processes/tools/ to execute services accordingly.
- Able to deliver an efficient resolution to all customer’s requests, complaints and inquiries as per the service level agreement.
- Able to maintain a good and positive mindset, proper behavior, discipline and be punctual to ensure that the department’s objectives are attained and company rules are respected.
- Prepare accurate individual reports about the front-line activity to ensure that targets are met and Keep the history of all the reports alive to permanently learn and adapt from the experience.
- Propose (according to department policies and procedures) all required actions to permanently optimize the quality and productivity and to resolve customers’ issues and complaints.
- Practice enough to handle every customer, even the difficult ones.
- Ensure that all confidential information pertaining to the company and individual customer coming into one’s possession is not disclosed or revealed to unauthorized persons or agency.
- Create trouble tickets for customers.
|S.N.||Job Title||Vacancy Code||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Contact Center Advisor-Somali Language||R1-EVA-CS-004-2019||BA Degree in Management, Business Management, Business Administration or Marketing Management, Economics and Accounting graduated since 2009 E.C.||Experience not required|
Required Competencies: Transversal Competency
- Being customer-oriented
- Ability to listen
- Self-control (Continuing to act effectively under time constraints and when confronted with disappointments, testing situations and opposition)
- Ability to communicate
- Team spirit and cross-cutting
- Knows our tools, processes & communication methods
- Knowledge of Customers and their Environment
- Know how to coach
- IT applications in the field.
- Knowledge of Ethio telecom offer
- Reading, writing and speaking English and Amharic are mandatory.
- Applicants who are more than 27 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have the required educational qualification.
- All applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for successful registration. Any complaints regarding registration will not be entertained otherwise.
- Applicants who have applied with field of study not listed in the requirement will not be considered.
- If any applicant is found to apply or join Ethio telecom with false information, it will lead to subsequent termination without prior notice any time discovered.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted via SMS.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
- Interested applicants can apply online through the following web address