Credit Control AdvisorEthio telecom is looking for qualified applicants who meet the under mentioned requirements. Hence, if you are willing to Join this fast-growing company, please apply before closing date of the vacancy.
- Take care of as per the policy defined for credit control.
- Check bill quality before bill distributed to customer
- Work on fraud investigation.
- Make Sure of collection of usage fee from customers as per defined policy.
- Prepare report that shows bills for which payment couldn’t be settled during the specified collection period.
Major activities carried out in the department are
- Bill accuracy and payment settlement according the credit policy defined
- Customers Credit policy is defined, strictly applied and adapted to the customers payment profiles.
- Delivering KQIs, KPIs (Bill accuracy and payment according the credit policy) and achieving the targets.
- The top segments customers team efficiency according to defined objectives.
- Defines the requirements implements, optimizes the processes and tools according to the team efficiency and quality needs.
- The Coordination within Customer services regarding top segments customers activities.
- Give feedback for the supervisor if any for improvement of the efficient bill collection according to the priorities set by the customers (service Quality) and company’s needs (securing bill collection, optimising costs).
- Adapt /Improvement the IT tools in order to optimize work efficiency and results, increasing productivity for collection, bill control, fraud control activities
- Apply processes/ procedures defined
- Implement the credit limit and dunning processes.
- Sample bills check is done properly before each bill run and proper feedback is given to supervisor.
- Prepare a report about collection percentage/amounts.
- Handles incoming and outgoing calls related to dunning and collection activities.
- Keep all confidential information and not disclose or revealed to unauthorized person or agency.
- Behave as a role model for the section
- To be Hospitable customers.
|Job Title||Vacancy Code||Qualification||Required Relevant Experience|
|Credit Control Advisor||
|BA/BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, MIS, Economics, Marketing Management, Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Business Leadership, Accounting or Level V (COC is Mandatory). Graduated since 2009.||Not Required|
Place of Work:– Addis Ababa
Term of Employment: – Permanent
Salary: – As per company`s salary scale
Opening date: 2-Dec-2019
Closing date: 11-Dec-2019
How to apply
- Interested applicants shall apply to the address;
- For more information you can call tel. No. 251 115504491 or 251 11 554 0024
- Applicants must have the required educational qualification and experience.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.