Floating Date: As of 16/05/2022
RFQ NO. 4085133
Ethio telecom intends to sign a contract with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Compound Pavement Construction Work at Haik Site ID 131985 as described in below table with RFQ No. 4085133The Tender remains floating from 16 /05/2022 up to 30/05/2022 until 5:00 PM.
|1||Compound Pavement Construction Work at Haik Site ID 131985||Pcs||1|
Bid documents can be obtained from Ethio telecom’s Dessie Regional Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) by Cash or Tele birr.
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
1.1 Original Bid Security: – The bidder shall deliver a bid security (Birr 50,000.00) which remain valid for 148 days from a bid opening date;
1.2 Availability of valid and renewed trade license for the year;
1.3 Availability of tax clearance certificate for the year issued by the Tax authority;
1.4 Availability of VAT registration certificate issued by the Tax Authority;
1.5 Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
1.6 Availability of Anti-bribery pledge form;
1.7 Fulfilment of the Compliance statement
1.8 Renewed certificate of competence with category of GC/BC grade 6 and above issued by Ministry of construction or respective regional offices.
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00(Birr Fifty Thousand only).
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Procurement of Compound Pavement Construction Work at Haik with RFQ No. 4085133 and be addressed to:
Dessie Regional Office,
NER Sourcing and Supply Chain Section
2nd Floor, Room No.201
P. O. Box 56, Dessie, Ethiopia
3. Bid proposal will be received at Ethio telecom, Dessie Regional Office,2ndFloor, Room No. 201, before or on 30 May, 2022 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 31 May, 2022 at 10:00 A.M, at Ethio telecom, NER Regional Office, 2ndFloor, Room No.201.
5. Partial bid is not allowed
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.