HR Trainings (Defining Job Description, HR Data Analysis and HR Strategy)
Floating Date: As of October 02, 2018
Closing Date: November 01, 2018 at 2:00 PM
RFQ No.: 3650370
Ethio telecom invites all interested eligible Bidders by this International competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of HR Trainings (Defining Job Description, HR Data Analysis and HR Strategy) (RFQ 3650370).
Bid documents can be obtained from Ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only)
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
a) Valid trade license
b) Bid security as required
c) Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
d) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
e) VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority (for domestic bidders only);
f) Anti-bribery pledge form
g) Compliance statement form
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand only)
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as Procurement of “HR Trainings (Defining Job Description, HR Data Analysis and HR Strategy) (RFQ 3650370)’’ and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
3. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 211B, before or on November 01, 2018 until 2:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 2:30 P.M on November 01, 2018 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject at any time all or parts of this bid.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. Partial bid is allowed