Invitation to International competitive Bid for the procurement of 1STM1 Internet Capacity Service via Satellite on-demand basisFloating Date: As of June 06, 2019
Closing Date: July 01, 2019 until 5:00PM
Opening Date: July 02, 2019 at 10:00AM
RFQ No. 3657219
1. Ethio Telecom intends to sign a frame agreement contract for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this International competitive Bid (ICB) 1STM1 INTERNET CAPACITY SERVICE VIA SATELLITE ON-DEMAND BASIS with RFQ No. The Tender remains floating from June 06, 2019 to July 01, 2019.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 313 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
- Availability of bid security (Based on the form in the bidding document);
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers (Based on the form in the bidding document);
- Anti-bribery pledge form (Based on the form in the bidding document);
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (only for local bidders);
- Bidders should be VAT registered (only for local bidders).
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand only) or equivalent USD.
3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b). Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c). Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2. If the bidder wants to pay cash as stated under 3.1(a) above, the cash has to be deposited to ethio telecom account & bring cash deposit advice to ethio telecom finance before or on the closing date of the proposal and the bidder has to submit the receipt with the envelope (ethio will generate the receipt up on presentation of cash deposit advice).
3.3. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.4. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.5. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of, 1STM1 INTERNET CAPACITY SERVICE VIA SATELLITE ON-DEMAND BASIS” with RFQ No.3657219 and be addressed to:
Ethio Telecom: Supply Chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211,
P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211, July 01, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on, July 02, 2019 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 3rd floor, Room No.
5. ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.