International competitive Bid (ICB)<br /> for the procurement of Mini Fusion<br /> Splicing Machine
Floating Date: As of August 05, 2019
Closing Date: September 03, 2019.
RFQ No. 3663882
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Mini Fusion Splicing Machine with RFQ No. 3663882.The Tender remains floating from August 05, 2019 to September 03, 2019.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Sample for the Mini-Fusion Splicer with its full accessories is required.
All local firms organized and licensed under the laws of Ethiopia that qualify to bid are invited to participate in this invitation to bids and have to fulfill the following requirements in addition to the above-mentioned requirements.
e) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
f) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One hundred Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Mini Fusion Splicing Machine with RFQ No. 3663882 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on September 03, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on September 04, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed but partial award may be guaranteed
7. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.