Invitation to International Competitive Bid for the procurement of Modular Data Center (Complete Solution.)
Floating Date: June 22, 2020.
Closing Date: July 16,2020
RFQ No. 3941066
- Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid for the procurement of Modular Data Center (Complete Solution) RFQ No. 3941066 The bid remains floating from June 22, 2020 to July 16, 2020
- All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below: A) Bid Security Birr 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand) B) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers. C) Availability of Manufacturer Authorization Letter from The Manufacturer/ Manufacturers Authorized Distributor toSale/Distribute. D) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (for local Bidder) E) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local bidders). F) Anti-bribery pledge form
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security for both (switch and router) in the amount of Birr 300,000.00 (Birr Three Hundred Thousand only) or equivalent amount in USD/Euro/Pound Sterling for the whole items. 4.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: A)Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or B)Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank. 4.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever. 4.3 The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond. 4.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the purchase of International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the Procurement of Modular Data Center (Complete Solution, RFQ No. 39411066”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on July 16, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 17, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.