INVITATION TO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB) FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF TECHNICAL TRAINING IN ADVANCED & EXPERT LEVEL
Floating Date: As of January 31, 2019
Closing Date: February 25, 2019
RFQ No. 3652081
- Ethio Telecom intends to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this International competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Different Types of Technical Training in Advanced & Expert Level with RFQ No. 3652081. The Tender remains floating from January 31, 2019 to February 25, 2019.
|No||Different Types of Technical Training in Advanced & Expert Level||UoM||Qty||Bid security amount||RFQ No.||Lot|
|2||Transmission & Fixed Network Related||65||25,000||2|
|3||Mobile & Wireless Related||174||70,000||3|
|5||Telecom Business & Strategy Related||50||10,000||5|
2. Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
3. All interested local & foreign bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below;
- Availability of bid security; (based on the sample form in the bidding document)
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers; (based on the sample form in the bidding document)
- Anti-bribery pledge form; (based on the sample form in the bidding document)
All local firms organized and licensed under the laws of Ethiopia that qualify to bid are invited to participate in this bid and have to fulfill the following requirements in addition to the above mentioned requirements.
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders should be VAT registered.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 150,000.00 (BIRR one hundred fifty Thousand) for Different Types of Technical Training in Advanced & Expert Level.
- Birr 35,000 (thirty-five thousand only) for Lot 1
- Birr 25,000 (twenty-five thousand only) for Lot 2
- Birr 70,000 (seventy thousand only) for Lot 3
- Birr 10,000 (Ten thousand only) for Lot 4
- Birr 10,000 (Ten thousand only) Lot 5
4.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:-
a. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable Domestic bank.
4.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 4.2 here above on the issued bond.
5. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of Different Types of Technical Training in Advanced & Expert Level” and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd floor, Room No.211b,
P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
6. Bid proposal will be received at the ethio telecom Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No.211b, before or on February 25, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
7. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on February 26, 2019 at ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
8. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
10. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document.
11. Partial bid is allowed per lot but is not allowed within the lot and partial award may be granted by line.
12. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.