INVITATION TO International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Different Lengths of Towers
Floating Date: As of September 12,2019
Closing Date: October 09, 2019 @5:00 pm
Opening Date:October 10, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M
RFQ No. 3664710
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with the possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible international bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Different Lengths of Towers with RFQ No. 3664710. The Tender remains floating from September 12, 2019 to October 09, 2019.
|NO||Item/descriptions||UoM||Forecasted initial order quantity||RFQ No.||Bid Security Amount (ETB)|
|1||6 mts pole||Set||5||3664710||400,000.00|
|2||30mts four legs self-supporting tower||Set||9|
|3||35mts four legs self-supporting tower||Set||4|
|4||40mts four legs self-supporting towers||Set||25|
|5||45mts four legs self-supporting towers||Set||61|
|6||50mts four legs self-supporting towers||Set||6|
|7||60mts four legs self-supporting towers||Set||6|
|8||70mts four legs self-supporting towers||Set||1|
|9||80mts four legs self-supporting towers||Set||2|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 207 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr Hundred only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
. Bid Security;
. Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
. Anti-bribery pledge form;
. Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (only for local bidders);
. Bidders should be VAT registered (only for local bidders);
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 400,000.00 (Birr Four Hundred Thousand only).
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Different Lengths of Towers with RFQ No. 3664710 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
3. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room 211B, before or on October 09, 2019, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 10, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is not allowed but partial award may be granted.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.