INVITATION TO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID For the procurement of Consultancy Service for Non-current Asset (tangible & intangible) and Inventory Valuation for IFRS First Time AdoptionFloating Date: As of February 08, 2019.
Closing Date: March 12, 2019
RFQ No. 3652207
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a contract with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Consultancy Service for Non-current Asset (tangible & intangible) and Inventory Valuation for IFRS First Time Adoption with RFQ No. 3652207 . The Tender remains floating from February 08, 2019 to March 12, 2019.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Bid Security;
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Anti-bribery pledge form;
All local firms organized and licensed under the laws of Ethiopia that qualify to bid are invited to participate in this invitation to bids and have to fulfill the following requirements in addition to the above mentioned requirements;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 300,000.00 (Birr Three Hundred Thousand only).
3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Consultancy Service for Non-current Asset (tangible & intangible) and Inventory Valuation for IFRS First Time Adoption with RFQ No. 3652207” and be addressed to:
Supply chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No. 211-B
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211-B, before or on March 12, 2019, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on March 13, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is NOT allowed.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.