Invitation To National Competitive Bid for the maintenance of guard house, fence and dry latrine work around kolfe
Floating Date: As of April 30, 2019
Closing Date: May 14, 2019 (until 02:30 PM)
Opening Date: May 14, 2019 (at 03:00 PM)
RFQ No. 3653420, 3653421 & 3653422
1. Ethio Telecom invites interested and eligible local bidders in this Bid for Grade 7 or above BC/GC construction license for the provision of maintenance of guard house, fence and dry latrine work around kolfe (RFQ No. 3653421), Burayu (RFQ No. 3653422) and Asko (RFQ No. 3653420).
- Bid Remains under floating starting from April 30, 2019
- Submission deadline: May 14, 2019 (until 02:30 PM)
- Opening date: May 14, 2019 (at 03:00 PM)
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s West Addis Abeba Zone(WAAZ) Office, Mesalemiya Avenue, Shewa Tsega Building, Second floor, Office No. 11 during office working hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr fifty only) for each bid document.
2. Each Bid should be furnished by 5% of the offered price for bid security.
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in the format specified in the bid document.
Ethio Telecom’s, West Addis Ababa Zone(WAAZ)
Shewa Tsega Building
2nd floor Room No. 11
PO. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
3. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document.
4. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.