Invitation to Natinal Competitive Bid for the procurement of Engineering Tools
Floating Date: As of July 30, 2019
Closing Date: August 22, 2019
RFQ No. 3663754 – 3663763 (10 Lots)
- Ethio Telecom intends to sign a frame agreement contract for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible local bidders by this National competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Engineering Tool with RFQ No. 3663754- 3663763 as shown in the table below. The Tender remains floating from July 30, 2019 to August 22, 2019
|No||Description or item||Unit of Measurement||QTY||RFQ||Bid Security (Birr)|
|2||Compass with Tilt meter||Pcs||5||3663756||5,000|
|7||Multi meter 1000v||Pcs||22||3663761||10,000|
|8||Laser distance measure||Pcs||5||3663760||
|9||Laser Tape Measuring||
|9.1.surveyor tape measure||Pcs||8|
|9.2. pocket tape measure||Pcs||19|
- Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office,2nd Floor Room No. 206 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr fifty only)
- Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
- a) Availability of bid security;
- b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
- d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- e) Bidders should be VAT registered.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100, 000.00 (Birr one hundredth Thousand only) as indicated in the table above.
4.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
4.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 4.2 here above on the issued bond.
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of Engineering Tools with RFQ No. 3663754- 3663763: and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B,
P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopi
6. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B August 23,2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder
7. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on August 23,2019 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210 B
8. Partial bid is allowed per item or RFQ
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing
10. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document
11. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.