National Competitive Bid for procurement of Replacement<br /> of existing two independent duplex elevators
Floating Date: As of September 16, 2019
Closing Date: October 7, 2019
RFQ No. 3664799
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of Replacement of existing two independent duplex elevators of ethio telecom Head Office Building” Tender no. 3664799 with a partnership agreement to be signed with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from September 16, 2019 to October 7, 2019.
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from September 16, 2019 to October 7, 2019
3. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Availability of bid security which is stated on the bidding document.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
d) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
e) Manufacturer authorization letter
f) Letter of authorization to sign the bid document
g) Valid tax clearance certificate
3.1. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Replacement of existing two independent duplex elevators of ethio telecom Head Office Building””, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on October 7, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 8, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is not allowed.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.