NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR THE<br /> PROCUREMENT CARGO<br /> CRANE TRUCK 6 TON AND 10 TON
Floating Date: As of September 16, 2019
Closing Date: October 8, 2019
RFQ No. 3664708
Ethio telecom intends to sign contract with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Cargo Crane Truck 6 ton and 10 ton RFQ No. 3664708.
1. The bid remains floating from September 16, 2019 to October 8, 2019.
2. The complete set of the Bidding Document can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 203 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
3. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
a) Bid security; Birr 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Birr)
b) Valid and renewed trade license for the year;
c) VAT registration certificate
d) Tax Clearance Certificate
e) Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
f) Anti-bribery pledge form/ form is attached/
g) Manufacturer Authorization Letter (for dealers only
3.1. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of Birr 300, 000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Birr)
3.2. The Bid Security shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a. Certified Cheque/CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.3. The bank that issue the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any conditions whatsoever.
3.4. The bid bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under the clause here above on the issued bond.
Sealed bids marked as: “National Competitive Bid for the Procurement of Cargo Crane Truck 6 ton and 10 ton with RFQ No. “3664708”, and shall be addressed and delivered to:
Supply Chain Division,
2nd floor, Room No.211/B
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before October 8, 2019. Until 5:00 P.M.
The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall be rejected.
4. Bids received on time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 9, 2019. at 10:00A.M, at ET’s Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No.210.
5. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding Document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
6. Bidders are strongly advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the Bidding Document.
7. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.