National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of Construction<br /> of 2400 m2 Store, Office Building, GH, Fence, Toilet, Septic-tank and Site Work<br /> at Kombolcha
Floating Date: As of March 11, 2019
Closing Date: April 1, 2019
RFQ No. 3652612
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of Construction of 2400 m2 Store, Office Building, GH, Fence, Toilet, Septic-tank and Site Work at Kombolcha Tender no. 3652612 with a partnership agreement to be signed with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from March 11, 2019 to April 1, 2019.
- Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from March 11, 2019 April 1, 2019.
- All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Availability of bid security which is stated on the bidding document.
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
- Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
- Anti-bribery plague form
- Compliance statement form
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Construction of 2400 m2 Store, Office Building, GH, Fence, Toilet, Septic-tank and Site Work at Kombolcha”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
- O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on April 1, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 2, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- Partial bid is not allowed.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.