Invitation to national competitive bid for the engagement of call signature service provisioning
Floating Date: As of March 11, 2019
Closing Date: April 08, 2019 until 5:00 P.M
Opening date : April 09, 2019 at 10:00 A.M
RFQ No :3652551
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this national competitive bid for the engagement of call signature service provisioning with RFQ No. 3652551. The RFQ remains floating from March 11, 2019 to April 8, 2019.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 302 during Office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
- Original Bid Security
- Letter of Autorization to sign the bid offers
- Submission of Technical Proposal
- Anti-bribery pledge form
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Hundred thousand only).
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 302 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) and may obtain further information from ethio’s website www.ethiotelecom.et.
3. Sealed bids marked as: Call signature service provisioning with RFQ No. 3652551 and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2ndFloor, Room No.211,
PO. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room 211, before or on April 08, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be beaccepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 09, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 3rd Floor, Room No.302.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid