National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of Consultancy<br /> service for Pilot MBS Shop Branding Design and Implementation Services
Floating Date: As of March 14, 2019
Closing Date: April 3, 2019
RFQ No. 3652613
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of Consultancy service for Pilot MBS Shop Branding Design and Implementation Services Tender no.3652613 with a partnership agreement to be signed with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from March 14, 2019 to April 3, 2019.
- Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from March 14, 2019 or through email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
- Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
- Other requirements of the bidding document
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Consultancy service for Pilot MBS Shop Branding Design and Implementation services”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
- O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on April 3, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 4, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- Partial bid is not allowed.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.