INVITATION TO National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Deutz, Cummins and Johndeer Generator spare parts asFloating Date: As of December 13, 2019
Closing Date:January 06, 2020
RFQ No. 3681971
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this national Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Deutz, Cummins and Johndeer Generator spare parts as described in below table with RFQ No. 3681971. The Tender remains floating from December 13, 2019 to January 06, 2020.
|No.||Item/descriptions||RFQ No.||Bid security amount by group basis|
|1||Deutz generators spare Parts||
|(Group -1) Birr 60,000|
|2||Cummins generators spare Parts||(Group -2) Birr 10,000|
|3||Johndeer Generator spare parts||(Group -3) Birr 30,000|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 207 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Birr Fifty only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
A) Bid Security;
B) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
C) Anti-bribery pledge form;
D) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
E) Bidders should be VAT registered;
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One-Hundred Thousand only) for bidders who wish to participate on full bid, but for bidders who wish to participate on the bid partially on group basis, bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 60,000(Birr Sixty Thousands) for group I, Birr 10,000 (Birr Ten Thousands) for group II and Birr 30,000(Birr Thirty thousands) for group III.
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Deutz, Cummins and Johndeer Generator spare parts with RFQ No. 3681971 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on January 06, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on January 07, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is allowed by group basis but partial award within a group may be granted.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.