National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Digital Printing of Different Training Booklets, Certificates and Name Tags, with RFQ No. 3652464-2
Floating Date: As of July 03, 2019
Closing Date: July 23, 2019 until 5:00 P.M
Bid opening date:July 24, 2019 at 10:30 A.M
RFQ No. 3652464-2
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this national competitive bid for the Digital Printing of Different Training Booklets, Certificates and Name Tags procurement on-demand basis with RFQ No. 3652464-2. The RFQ remains floating from July 03, 2019 to July 23, 2019.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 211 during Office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
1.1 Availability of bid security;
1.2 Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
1.3 Anti-bribery pledge form;
1.4 Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
1.5 Bidders should be VAT registered.
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only).
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through arecognized/reputable Domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 211 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) and may obtain further information from ethio’s website www.ethiotelecom.
3. Sealed bids marked as: Digital Printing of Booklets, Certificates, Name Tags and Desktop Signage on-demand basis with RFQ No. 3652464 and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2ndFloor, Room No.211,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211, before or on July 23, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 24, 2019 at 10:30 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 3rd Floor, Room No.302.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid
9. Partial bid is allowed