INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID For the Construction of PVC duct and Manhole work at Qunzela to Zegie and Bahirdar CBE to Adet road Hospital
Floating Date: As of April 3, 2019
Closing Date: April 22, 2019
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for BC/GC 5 and above for the Construction of PVC duct and Manhole work at Qunzela to Zegie and Bahirdar CBE to Adet road Hospital with Tender no. 3652927.The bid remains floating from April 3, 2019 to April 23, 2019.
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from April 3, 2019 April 23, 2019.
3. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Availability of bid security which is stated on the bidding document.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
d) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
e) Anti-bribery pledge form
f) Compliance statement form weighted
3.1. Sealed bids marked as: “the Construction of PVC duct and Manhole work at Qunzela to Zegie and Bahirdar CBE to Adet road Hospital with Tender no. 3652927”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on April 23, 2019 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 24, 2019 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is allowed.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.