Security Operation Specialist
Ethio telecom is looking for qualified applicants who meet the under mentioned requirements. Hence, if you are willing to Join this fast-growing company, please apply before closing date of the vacancy.
To support Security Operations omni-directional in coordination with different internal and external entities.
Contribute to cross functional objectives to enhance performance of company
Major activities carried out in the department are
- Implement and maintain necessary tools aimed at preventing, detecting and analysing security threats discipline/Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Sanitary/
- Assist with the identification of vulnerabilities in the Corporate Physical security related environments
- Support the information Security team in the response and technical investigation following the detection of security incidents & related emergencies.
- Be available 24/7 to provide a level of support in the event of a known or suspected security incidents
- Conducts inspections/testing of safety and security-based equipment
- Primary liaison between Enterprise IT Operations and Information Security to manage requests and incidents that involve remediation of operational Security risks.
|Job Title||Vacancy Code||Qualification||Required Relevant Experience|
|Security Operation Specialist
|MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related fields.||3 Years’ experience in Information Security risk management activities.
Certification in Governance, Risk & Compliance is preferable
|BSc Degree or (Level V with COC) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related fields.||5 Years’ experience in Information Security risk management activities
Certification in Governance, Risk & Compliance is more preferable
Place of Work: – Addis Ababa
Term of Employment: – Permanent
Salary: – As per company`s salary scale
Opening date: 18-Nov-2019
Closing date: – 27-Nov-2019
How to apply
- Interested applicants can apply in person by coming to Ethiotelecom Head Quarter Room number 417 with their copy & original documents of Degree, Grade eight Certificate & CV.
- For more information you can call tel. No. 251 115504491 or 251 11 554 0024
- Applicants must have the required educational qualification and experience.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- For further information please visit ethiotelcom web site www.ethiotelecom.et