INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID For the procurement of Supply & fix Aluminum shutterFloating Date: As of August 26, 2019
Closing Date: September 16, 2019
RFQ No. 3664271
RequirementsEthio Telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of Supply and fix of Aluminum shutter with RFQ No. 3664271.The Tender remains floating from August 26, 2019 to September 16, 2019.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Old Airport (karl Square) Ethio Telecom’s SWAAZ office 2nd floor, Sourcing office during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
1) Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of bid security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e) Bidders should be VAT registered.
f) Technical & commercial offers shall separately sealed
g) Availability of compliance statement
h) Availability of sample
2) All Bids must be accompanied by amount 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) a bid security.
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a. Certified Cheque/CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1(b) here above shall unequivocally
guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under
Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
3) Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply & fix Aluminum shutter with RFQ No. 3664271” and be addressed to:
South West Addis Ababa Zone
Old Air Port (Karl Square)
2 nd floor Sourcing office
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4) Bid proposal will be received at the Old Airport (Karl square), 2nd floor, sourcing office on or before September 16, 2019 until 10:00 A.M.(4:00 local time) Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned
5) Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at Old Airport (Karl square), 2nd floor, sourcing office on or before September 16, 2019 until 10:30 A.M. (4:30 local time).
6) Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
7) No one can duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8) Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
|1||Supply and fix Allunimium shutter||629.63||Metter Square||One time|