Local FBB Wired and Wireless MPLS-VPN
- Virtual Private Network /VPN/ enables private and public institutions to connect with their various branches and to establish their own private networks.
- VPN enables you to share information and activate all information technology systems inside your branches via fixed and mobile options.
- The service is available all over Ethiopia in areas covered by ethio telecom terrestrial and mobile network that support data services.
Ethio provides VPN services through,
- Mobile Broadband VPN
- Fixed broadband VPN
Enterprise Fixed Broadband Internet VPN Price
- Up to 72% Discount
- Keep your budget and get access speed 5 times the previous speed
- Enjoy Average of 65% discount
|Access Speed||Existing Price||New Price||Discount Level|
- Price of N Mbps = Price of 1Gbps +200* (N-1024Mbps)
- N=Requested bandwidth
- Price of 1Gbps is VAT inclusive
- Requested bandwidth shall be entered in Mbps
• VPN modem/CPE can be purchased with onetime full payment or 12 months installment option.
• Ethio telecom covers all the installation expenses up to 500 meters from the point of connection up to your premises. If it is beyond 500 meters, you can pay the installation cost with 12 months instalment method.
• Free upgrade for Fixed Broadband Local MPLS VPN.
• Apply online via our portal https://onlineservices.ethiotelecom.et
• The tariff is VAT inclusive
• For more than 1Gbps access speed price, the price of the requested speed shall be using the below formula:
Price of N Mbps = Price of 1Gbps +200* (N-1024Mbps)
N=Requested bandwidth Price of 1Gbps is VAT inclusive Requested bandwidth shall be entered in Mb
|Access Speed||Monthly rent without CPE|
- Bandwidth price is the same for both Fixed Wired and Wireless connections i.e Monthly fee for wireless services (Aironet, Radwin Point to point and other if any are aligned with the wired local MPLS –VPN monthly rent)
- The tariffs are 15% VAT inclusive
- Terms and conditions will apply
- For an access speed >4Mbps, the following formula will be applied: Price of Y= Price of Mbps + 615*(N-4); where Y is the price of required speed and N is the required speed