Floating Date: As of May 03, 2021
Closing Date: May 17, 2021, 5:00PM
Opening date: May 18, 2021, 10:00AM
Ethio Telecom CWR-Ambo invites all interested eligible Bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Construction Fence work for MSAG standardization at CWR (Holeta, Sebeta, Woliso and Ambo) and Construction of G+1 Guard House at CWR Woliso with (RFQ 4064260).
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only) in person from Ambo CWR Regional Office, 3rd floor, room No. 116 during Office hours (Monday to Friday).
1. Sealed bids marked as: “Construction of Fence work for MSAG standardization at CWR (Holeta, Sebeta, Woliso and Ambo) and Construction of G+1 Guard House at CWR Woliso with (RFQ 4064260)’’.and be addressed to:
CWR Regional Office, Ambo
Sourcing and Supply Section
3rd floor Room No.116
2. Bid proposal will be received at Ambo, CWR Regional Office 3rd floor room No.116 before or on May 17, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on May 18, 2021 at Ambo, CWR Regional Office 3rd floor.
4. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject any time all or parts of this bid.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
6. Partial bid is allowed.
7. Types of constructions
- Fence work for MSAG standardization At Holeta, Sebeta, Woliso and Ambo ethiotelecom CWR region and
- G+1 Guard House at Woliso ethiotelecom CWR region
1. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
a) Valid and renewed trade license
b) Bid security as required
c) VAT Registration Certificate
d) Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
e) Anti-bribery pledge form
f) Compliance statement
g) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
h) interested bidders should be grade 9 and above
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security which stated in the bidders’ guide/bidding document
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.