ethio telecom provides interconnect voice, SMS, and transit services. We have active voice partners in Africa, Europe, America and Asia. (to locate on world map).
Currently, ethio telecom has points of presence in London Telehouse, Djibouti Landing station. Globally, we have more than 23 interconnect partners. Some of our major partners are:
Ethio telecom is interested to establish direct interconnection with potential partners who fulfil commercial and technical requirements. We are flexible enough to discuss and negotiate on offering preferential rate to partners who can promote Ethiopia and collect more traffic.
- For more information, please contact Mrs. Helen Teklu/ Mr. Getachew Siyoum.
- Address:Eeyor Bldg. 11th floor, Churchill Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethio telecom provides roaming services for:-Voice & SMS, GPRS and M2M roaming. We have both standard tariffs and preferred IOT deals. So far, we have roaming deals in 178 countries with more than 530 telecom operators. Of this, we have a preferred IOT deals with over 106 operators in over 60 countries. So ethio telecom welcomes other operators for preferred IOT deal.
Machine to Machine Roaming (M2M)
We provide M2M roaming using SIM cards that helps to communicate devices and machines each other and managing them remotely. Potential customers can deploy the service for: cargo tracking in airlines, shipping lines and trucks, transportation management system, geo fencing, travel and tourism, electronics suppliers and distributors, manufacturing, agriculture, energy & utilities, health and insurance, on-board Entertainment, etc.
We provide international data link with L3, L2 and IPLC options.
Currently, we are working with:-
We also welcome other operators to work with us by submitting their proposals.
Click here to view our monthly tariff and one-time subscription fee up to boarder.
- We provide cross connection (transit transmission link) service to enable operators who want to cross Ethiopian border to the other end. Ethio telecom Provides:
- Infrastructure only
- Internet capacity plus infrastructure
- For more information, please contact Mrs. Elisabeth Mekonnen/ Mr. Tamirat Defaru.
- Address:Eeyor Bldg. 10th floor, Churchill Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
INTERNATIONAL TOLL FREE SERVICE
Inbound & Outbound Toll Free Service Revision
In general, the toll-free service is a telephone call service that is totally or partially free of any toll charges to the caller. The Receiver/B-party will be responsible for the cost of the call.
- OUTBOUND International Toll-free:
Outbound toll-free service is an outgoing telephone call service totally or partially free of charges to the caller. It allows international organizations which operate in Ethiopia to give call center services for their Ethiopian-based customers’ from a country where they HOST their call center.
- Inbound International Toll free:
Inbound toll-free service is an incoming telephone call service free of any toll charges to the caller. It allows enterprises to set a call center service in Ethiopia and serve their clients internationally.
- To improve the quality of service provided and improve customer reach, up to a 37 % discount is made on the Toll-Free Service
- Toll-free numbers are commonly used and have proven successful for businesses, particularly in customer service and telemarketing.
- Make it easy for callers to connect to businesses,
- Increase customer service response times
- Improve brand recognition: Convenience of single number access for all customers.
- Bring a Competitive advantage!
- Telecom service providers and carriers
- Airlines, hotels, and resorts
- Travel and tourism
- Finance and banking
- Conference calling service providers
- Contact & call centers
Toll Free Service
Ethio telecom provides toll free service with two ways:
- DID (Direct Inward Dialing) or Half Leg Toll Free Call ~ Where the caller will be charged for the local call costs.
- ITF (International Toll Free-phone) or Full Leg Toll Free Call ~ Where the receiver covers all the calling costs.
Customers can get toll free service with both long number and short digit (3 and 4 digit) numbers.
Ethio telecom provides international top up service for airtime and bill payment purposes by cooperating with partners like:
We also invite other partners who fulfills the below requirements to work with us.
|Service Type||Number Classification||Subscription and Monthly Rent|
|with VAT (USD)|
|Subscription Fee||Monthly Rent|
|Three Digit Short Code||Platinum||360||220|
|Four Digit Short Code||Platinum||270||180|
|Normal PSTN/NGN||Normal with Ten Digit||10||5|
Tariff per Minute
with VAT (USD)