Use our Airtime Credit Service when your mobile airtime balance is low & unable to top-up.
To get the service, send A, C or L to 810 and follow the instructions.
When can I use ACS?
- When your balance is low,
- When a top-up option is unavailable around,
- When you do not have the money to buy airtime at the moment.
Who is eligible to use airtime credit service?
- Active prepaid (not postpaid and hybrid) mobile service customers,
- Customers who have been on our network for a minimum of 3 months,
- Customers with a minimum top-up of 30-birr airtime per month,
- Customers whose service number is not barred, blacklisted, or suspended,
- Customers who have fully paid their previous airtime credit.
Using the service you can get the airtime amount you need for only a 10% service charge to be paid back on your next top-up.