Floating Date: As of August 30, 2021
RFQ, No. 4067155
1. Ethio Telecom intends to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the Procurement of UTP Cat 6 full copper cable 305 meters with RFQ No 4067155 through Master Frame Agreement (MFA) as shown in the table below. The Tender remains floating from August 30, 2021 to September 23, 2021.
|No.||Description of Items||Unit||Qty||RFQ No||Bid security amount||Floating period|
|1||UTP Cat 6 full copper cable 305 meters||Roll||5000||4067155||300,000.00||August 30, 2021 to September 23, 2021|
2. Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office,2nd Floor Room No.203 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred only).
3. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of bid security.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
c) Anti-bribery pledge form.
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (only domestic/local bidders).
e) Bidders should be VAT registered (only domestic /local bidders).
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of 300, 000.00 (Birr Three Hundred Thousand only) as indicated in the table above.
4.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
4.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 4.2 here above on the issued bond.
5. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of UTP Cat 6 full copper cable 305 meters with RFQ No. 4067155 and be addressed to:
Supply chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
6. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B September 23, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
7. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on September 24, 2021 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.203.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
9. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
10. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.