FLOATING DATE: AS OF SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
RFQ NO. 4144299
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Quick ODN Materialswith RFQ No. 4144299. The Tender remains floating from September 30, 2022, to October 26, 2022.
|S.NO||Description of Items||Initial forecast Order Qty||UoM||Bid security amount(Birr)||RFQ No.||Remark|
|1||Quick ODN Materials||20,000||Lines||400,000.00||4144299||Detail product will be attached in Bid document|
Bid documents can be obtainedfrom web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Sample: Bidders shall provide 1 piece of each type of a sample with in fifteen days after Notification of Document based Technical Evaluation from us.
e) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (for local bidders only)
f) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local bidders only)
g) All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 400,000.00 (Birr Four Hundred Thousand Only).
3. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.2 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.3 Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the Supply of Quick ODN Materials with RFQ No. 4144299.
and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on October 26, 2022 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 27, 2022, at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.