Floating Date: As of 25/11/2022
RFQ No. 4086417-2
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master frame agreement contract with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of “Cleaning & Messenger service Outsource” with RFQ No. 4086417-2. The Tender remains floating from 25-November 2022 up to 09-Jan-2023.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Semera Regional Office, Room No. 205 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
1.1 Original Bid Security: – The bidder shall deliver a bid security (Birr 30,000.00) which remain valid for 148 days from a bid opening date;
1.2 Availability of valid and renewed trade license for the year;
1.3 Availability of tax clearance certificate for the year issued by the Tax authority;
1.4 Availability of VAT registration certificate issued by the Tax Authority;
1.5 Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
1.6 Availability of Anti-bribery pledge form;
1.7 Fulfilment of the Compliance statement
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security for Birr 30,000.00(Birr Thirty Thousand only).
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Procurement of “Cleaning & Messenger service Outsource” with RFQ 4086417-2 and be addressed to:
Semera Regional Office,
NEER Sourcing and Supply Chain Section
2nd Floor, Room No.205
P. O. Box ___,
3. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Semera Regional Office,2nd Floor, Room No. 205, before or on 09-Jan-2023 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 10-Jan-2023 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, NEER Regional Office, 2nd Floor, Room No.20
5. Partial bid is not allowed.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.